Friday 29 January 2016

Base in the place

Just a short post. 

Fully finished the first assault centurion. Since starting this army I have numbered each marine under the base in hope that I see an improvement in the quality of the painting. Not sure if I have really improved but he is number 36. 


Pretty happy with him. A few problems such as the small fist and assault squad icon aren't as neat as I would like. Couple of iffy bits here and there but will look good on the table top. 

I am going to finish the rest of this squad as I have had them well over a month now. 

Couple of bases prepping for the other 2 centurions. After a base of Rhinox hide I put Agrellan Earth and Armageddon Dust down and will leave until tomorrow to continue with them. 



Didn't end up being that short that post I guess 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment