Thursday 7 January 2016

Imperial fists

This time round I have not bought a box set and decided just to start an army from scratch.

I chose the Imperial Fists. The colour first drew me to them but also I like the fluff behind them although admittedly I should ready up more on them. 

Any way here is the fully painted force so far


I have left to paint:

Assault Centurions
Tactical Squad
Devastator Squad
Assault Terminators
Land Raider Crusader
Drop Pod
Bike Attack Squad
Whirlwind
Land Speeder
Land Speeder Storm
Rhino
Aegis Defence Line

And that's it I think. Next I shall continue with my centurions but I am currently in a friendly tournament which requires fully painted models which I'm adding the whirlwind and attack bike to. 


(Crappy angle on the photo took it using my iPad)






No comments:

Post a Comment