Thursday 18 February 2016

Emergency brakes on!!

First off land speeder done. 





I'm thinking it might want a little more weathering but I didn't want to over do it so I'll think about it. 

Right I have spent a silly amount of money on these plastic toy soldiers so it's time I hit the brakes a little. My eBay win came, and I got my whirlwind and predator. I have a stupid amount of models to crack on with the now and that's not even including the dark eldar (more on them in a bit.)



Loads. 

So I am going to work on the new whirlwind, Techmarine and predator this month for the tournament. 

I also picked up a dark eldar codex. I really like the dark eldar and since starting up I always had in mind to have a good and bad army so to speak. I love the fluff behind the dark eldar and the models are awesome. They are deadly in close combat too. I managed to win 40 Wyches on eBay (bloody 40! I was silly bidding just because it was on 99p and won them). My idea is just a small army to start with but it will be a few months off yet. I shall practice my technique on these Wyches. 

And last and pretty much least completely unrelated  I came home to this the other day


My wife bought a bloody dog!!! Oh well least it's tiny.....

No comments:

Post a Comment