Saturday 13 February 2016

Moar Men Needed sir!

I have been on eBay again and managed to snag an auction containing:

1 Commander (captain)
2 tactical squads
2 scout squads
1 command squad
1 assault squad 

It also came with a Kr multicase. I was really pleasantly surprised with the quality of this case. I had pondered over these before and came to the conclusion that the asking price for the Kr cases are way too much for what is essentially a cardboard box. That said after receiving this whilst it is cardboard it's really dense and feels nice and sturdy. I would defiantly consider getting another in the future. 

I have been watching a few air brushing techniques on YouTube and decided to give a high and low light technique a go. I took a model previously sprayed with yriel yellow all over. I then sprayed from below averland sunset then from above with flash gitz yellow. I'm so far happy with how it's turning out.  Have a photo it's not the best but you get the idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment