Friday 5 February 2016

Sentinels of Terra

I have just got the sentinels of terra supplement for the imperial fists. 

I know it will be old news but I have not looked at this before. Not sure I like the change of Lysander's warlord treat from Iron Resolve (feel no pain) to Champion of Humanity (12" of Lysander must re roll morale, pinning and fear tests). I read that the only effected rules from the supplement to 7th edition were with some mission rules but that unfortunately isn't the case. This change is going back 6th edition Lysander. Which I'm not wanting at all. 

Not like Lysander is be all and end all in an army but he is a monster of a man in a game. 

Close combat bolster drill looks interesting re roll all failed to hit at half range. 

Will have a better look later on. Looks to be some nice fluff in it too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment