Wednesday 23 March 2016

Land Raiding across the universe!

Aaaand the land raider is done.. Nearly. Just forgot the wax on the purity seals but will do that tomorrow. It's taken me quite a while and I'm happy with how it's turned out have noticed a couple of finger prints on it mind after seeing the photos but will wipe them off. I named it Lysander's Vindicta which means vengeance. For me it's Lysander's personal Wheels so him and his centurion mates can go for a ride in the country together. And should they bump in to any trouble it's mince meat time :D. 

In the photographs it is a redeemer but the weapons are swappable so it can also be a crusader for the extra transport capacity for when I take my chaplain along with Lysander and his homies. 

 I have been experimenting more with pigments and sealing them with a mix of white spirts and varnish. I know it's best to spray varnish to seal but I had a bad experience with the purity seal stuff and am just a bit apprehensive to spray varnish onto a finished model again. 

Next up is my drop pod which has been in the works for donkeys years as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment