Thursday 17 March 2016

You dirty rat!

Slight side step to the norm. I have decided to have a go at Age Of Sigmar after talking to a guy from my gaming club. The models are amazing and I know there's a fair bit of hate for the game but I think it looks pretty easy to pick up and the narrative games appeal to me. 

So that said I have took the plunge and decided to get the skaven pestilens start collecting set. As it stands I have no plans to increase this army before having a few games. So I shall get them painted up and if I don't like it I shall sell them. 


Hopefully it should come tomorrow and I shall stick a few photos up. 

Back to 40k I have been doing a bit on my land raider but don't think I will finish it next as I need to get my drop pod and aegis defence line painted up for the ongoing tournament. 

No comments:

Post a Comment