Tuesday 1 March 2016

Time for a quick un

Not updated in a while but been plodding along.

Finished my new Techmarine is done. Again poor photo taken on the iPad. It does look better in person I promise. 


I won't be buying a decent camera any time soon but my phone is due an upgrade to an iPhone 6s and so will take them on that in the future (proppa gud fotos!) 

The whirlwind and predator have been base coated with white primer then yellow. Started addin colours to the predator tonight but I'm supposed to have these done for Thursday as this is when then tournament adds another 250. 

Balls to it though I shall slap base colours on and it should be fine to play with then I can crack on. So much to do my wife dispairs at my little plastic toy soldiers. Ha 😀




No comments:

Post a Comment