Tuesday 8 March 2016

Whirlwind number 2 finished.

Just finished whirlwind number two. I'm kind of happy with it. I think it's an improvement over the last one still need to have more practice. I have used pigments for the first time on this model around the exhausts. I sealed it with white spirits. Not sure if this is a permanent seal or not may have to varnish it.








Also finished a couple more smoke markers. They're are nothing special but for how simple they are they don't look too bad. 





On another note I had my first go at an RPG on Sunday. It was the start of a rogue trader RPG run by a  really good gm and nice guy from my club. I ended up being an insane and slightly tainted navigator. It was a real good laugh. Unpredictable events made up some great situations. I didnt realise miniature can be used whilst playing and so I looked up navigator and found a nice image. 

So I searched eBay for a sorcerer and after a fair bit of digging found this miniature. 


Not a millions miles off. Should be good if I can pull it off. I shall use a bit of green stuff here and there to attempt to bring it into the 41st millennium. 

It should be here tomorrow so I will get some pictures up then. 









No comments:

Post a Comment