Wednesday 18 January 2017

Is that a Leviathan in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

The Leviathan is now done. Pretty happy with the beast. Will need to see how he performs in game.






Next up is my Veteran Tactical Squad. These guys are in MKIII armour. Not very fluffy as the MKIII wasn't as agile as the MKII or MKIV but I got these off a mate for £20 so that decided it. I chose to give these guys Power Swords another unfluffy choice but fancied making them stand out a little from my standard tactical squads. Also been toying with the idea of painting the shoulder pads and power pack/ back pack red. 
The World Eaters started to change their colours around the time that they went back to Nuceria and fought the Ultramarines so it would be ok to have some Red and some in the older blue colours. Plus I would like to add a little change in there. 



This Contemptor was won as part of a 30k campaign I took part in. Good fun and a nice bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment