Thursday 12 January 2017

Knight knight.

My Imperial knights were next on my painting list. At first I was going to go with house Hawkshroud to match my Fists. The problem with using Hawkshroud as my house was that I had no decals. The only place I could find them was eBay and they were over priced. So I decided to make my own house.

House Krake was born!

Now the name isn't really at all original. I decided up on a Kraken as a theme with the tenticals n all. So that's where the name comes from. I then decided I on a green/blue colour and used Stegafon Scale Green as a base then layered up from there.

I decided that fluff wise the planet that this house belonged to was primarily a water world with artificial lands thus the sea monster theme fit. Aaaaand that's as far as I got fluff wise. I may expand on it in the future. Who knows.

Anyway here are a load of photos with some progress. I think I may have lost a few photos of the build some how.
























No comments:

Post a Comment