Saturday 7 January 2017

Time doesth fly...

Right I am going to attempt to summon up the past 7 or so months in one foul sweep! (Or a few posts)  Pictures are not as numerous as before. I put this down to me rushing them for a summer campaign that started in June so I just didn't stop to take progress photos.

Anyway the few Imperial Fist pictures I have have not been added to the blog. 

I finished my Grav amp centurions and the lascannon centurions. Not bad but not as good as my first lot and the lascannon centurions wear really rushed and it can be seen in the quality . I swore never to paint another set of Centurions again at the time. Now though (7 months later) I think I would have another go at these but would not buy them pre built as this is what makes it hard to paint the details well.





No comments:

Post a Comment