Thursday 5 January 2017

The Eaters of Worlds.....

Been another age since I updated the blog once again and all my dear fans *cough me reading it in the future* will be ecstatic to find that I am not at all dead but alive and painting *cheer*



A fair bit has happened since the last update way back in may. I started a new army which was 30k World Eaters. I still have my fists and they are going nowhere but for the past 3 to 4 months I have just been playing my world eaters.

I shall try and get up to date with what I have since the last blog update. There's a fair bit including a trip to Warhammer World (Awsome!) finished my knights and al my eaters of worlds. Unfortunately I did not take many pictures of my progress on my World Eaters so will only be able to show the finished product.

But anyway it's getting late and I need sleep.


Blood for the blood god and all that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment